The Ron Lewis Automotive Group is pleased to offer 2 full service Collision Centers, one located at Ron Lewis Ford Beaver Falls and one at Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Pleasant Hills. We are able to complete repairs on all makes and models, use OEM parts, and work with all insurance companies. Below you will find a list of commonly asked questions. We have a team of insurance experts who can help you navigate through the insurance claim process and vehicle repair services. Please let us know how we can assist you!
- If your vehicle is in need of repair or maintenance, we can take care of everything from towing arrangements, glass repair, and factory authorized warranty repairs (regardless where your car was purchased.) In case of an accident situation, we are a direct repair facility for most insurance companies.
- Both Collision Centers offer a convenient vehicle service drive-in, a comfortable customer lounge, and an extensive array of genuine manufacturer auto parts.
- Monday through Friday, both locations offer full automotive detailing, including steam cleaning, buff, wax and glaze services.
- We also have a local courtesy shuttle in case you need a ride home or to work if your vehicle requires longer term repairs.
- Both of our Body Shops offer computerized frame-pulling analysis, which provides precise measurements for the vehicle's frame during repair.
- We are also equipped with the latest Eco-friendly paint-booths, featuring downward draft technology to ensure a particle-free paint job -- giving you the highest quality results possible for your vehicle.
- Ron Lewis Ford's Body Shop has an Italian-quality paint booth -- we're proud to offer one of only two in Western Pennsylvania!
- Both of our Body Shops confidently service all makes and models, including both foreign and domestic vehicles.
- We offer free computerized repair estimates, and all of our work is guaranteed.
Hours of Operation
The Ron Lewis Automotive Group's Body Shops are in full operation Monday-Friday, from 8am-5pm. No appointment is necessary, however, it is recommended for expedited service.
Ron Lewis Ford Body Shop/Collision Center: Contact Ryan Nutter with any questions at 724.843.1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Pleasant Hills Body Shop/Collision Center: Contact Jeff Gerber at 412.655.7500 or email@example.com
Click Here to make an appointment with our Collision Center or Body Shop.
Our skilled technicians have the resources to keep your vehicle running as well as it did the day you first drove it off the lot! Contact us today!
Does Your New Ford Escape, Fusion, F-150, Explorer or SuperDuty Look a Little Out of Shape?
Ron Lewis Ford Has the Means to Get Your Ford Vehicle Dazzling the Aliquippa, Moon, Cranberry Township and Pittsburgh Area
Even the most cautious of drivers deal with auto-damaging incidents. While scratching or denting your new Ford car may be inevitable, fixing it is not as stressful. Simply visit our in-house body shop in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania and let our Ford experts take it from there.
Some fresh paint, new auto parts, and other fix-ups later, you'll be back on the roads of Beaver Falls, in a car you can feel proud and confident in. After a trip to Ron Lewis Ford's body shop, you may be convinced you're taking home an all-new Ford Escape, Fusion, F-150, Explorer or SuperDuty again!
Fill out our brief contact form to get in touch with us at Ron Lewis Ford about giving your car that sparkle once again.